Thursday, January 06, 2011
here is a picture > is a kind of glass
a simple stone would define < the year
is that particular and no longer is our
ie friend < specific locks refined our vision
& history returned. was armed > we didn’t
die there, those angles were unavailable
fire is physical time. is absolute unrest
or total war < interior logic of music’s
new definitions. millbank > build bonfires
say we choked their mirror, a heated
flicker > or we know what people used
to eat in pictures < we are eating stones
- There are sirens in this city. Their songs are grim and surgical.
- There is an alarm clock ringing sixty minutes a second.
- There’s a hole in the ground filled with gas and white plague.
- There’s a burning cathedral. A wedding of vampires and stealth.
- There’s a bully van painted red and black.
- There are figures on the rooftops. Archers and cameramen.
- And when you stand up and say 'enough of this', there’s always someone to shoot you in the face.