Friday, January 05, 2007

Mental Health Weather Check

things being dug in my fortress of solitude right now include::::

Sophie Robinson - Lovesic
Bascom Lamar Lunsford - I Wish I Was a Mole in the Ground
Daniel f Bradley - A Boy's First Book of Chlamydia
Flannery O'Conner - A Good Man Is Hard to Find
CECIL TAYLOR
Skip James - I Wanna Be More Like Jesus
Black Flag - Wasted
gustave morin - the etcetera barbecue
SWELL MAPS
Angry Brigade Communiques
LEMSIP COLD AND FLU MIXTURE
Kevin Nolan - Loving Little Orlick
Paul Blackburn - Crank It Up For All of Us
(thass the one that ends 'I hope I die / soon')
Bukka White - Parchman Farm

all of these consumer products come highly recommended by me. I woke this morning after shattered and disturbing dreams, and feel very unhappy. flowers and chocalates will be accepted with much gratitude. I'd do the same for you.

2 comments:

Tim Atkins said...

This might help:

http://penelope.uchicago.edu/pseudodoxia/pseudodoxia.shtml

But then again.

Sean Bonney said...

ha thats amazing tim. thanks. feel better already. its just cuz I gotta bad cold yknow . . .