Saturday, December 09, 2006

Mental Health Weather Check

things being used this morning include:::

Carol Mirakove - Mediated
The Gnoua Brotherhood of Marrakech - Hamasha Hamdushi
Black Sabbath - War Pigs, Fairies Wear Boots
Mina Loy - Songs to Johannes
Ed Dorn - Geography, Love Songs
SUBWAY SECT
lucky strike cigarettes I just found in my coat pocket
Frances Kruk - Dig Oubliette
DALER-ROWNEY FLOUESCENT PINK ACRYLIC PAINT
Catfood
Coffee
Epilim 700 mg morning and night

christmas is for wankers. send me some presents . . . .

3 comments:

Jo Lindsay Walton said...

do you remember four Jonathan Styless carrying us to Hackney on a palanquin

Jo Lindsay Walton said...

ay your email's bouncin, wan send Bad proof & I have yr stapler x

Sean Bonney said...

good, was wondering where tha stapler was. why email bounce I wonder. try again, yeh?